Georges River Parklands and Chipping Norton Lake represents the largest and most significant water body in South West Sydney.
Liverpool City Council has commenced a strategic Masterplan for Georges River Parklands and Chipping Norton Lake, funded through the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment’s Metropolitan Greenspace Grant Program-2018/19 round. The Masterplan will provide an overall vision for the creation of a true river city that has a vibrant mix of uses and activities and proposes a long-term framework for the urban renewal of the Georges River Parklands and Chipping Norton Lake Precinct.
The Masterplan will encompass four distinct sites – Helles Park, Lake Moore, Chipping Norton Lake and Riverside Park to improve connectivity and amenity across the entire precinct. Through this Masterplan the precinct will be revitalised and provide generous public access to the river front and a plethora of recreation and leisure opportunities.
Have your say
Please provide your feedback and/or comments on the Masterplan via any of the methods below:
- Written submissions are to be addressed to the CEO and can be sent to Locked Bag 7064, Liverpool BC NSW 1871; or email@example.com. Submissions can also be made online through the form linked at the top of this webpage. Submissions must be received by 8 August 2021, quoting File No. 2021/4281.
- Complete Council's online survey below.
- Submit feedback directly by joining Council's online community consultations scheduled for:
|16 July 2021, 6pm-7pm||21 July 2021, 6pm-7pm|
If you would like attend one of these online consultations, please send your details (name, phone and email ) to Council's Group Projects Officer Paola Jamett-Caru Jamett-CaruP@liverpool.nsw.gov.au.You will receive a meeting invite with instructions to join the online consultation.
Tell us what you think in our online survey
Please complete this survey to provide feedback on Council’s strategic Masterplan for Georges River Parklands and Chipping Norton Lake.
Before you complete the survey, please read the following instructions carefully:
- Survey questions 1 through to 6 are compulsory to submit the survey.
- To answer survey questions 7 through to 10 for each of the four precincts, you are required to consult the relevant precinct map provided in the PDF attachment.
- Please complete the open-ended questions 7 through to 10 on at least one of the four precincts. (You might like to provide feedback on precinct closest to where you live or the precinct you visit most often. You are welcome to provide feedback on all four precincts.)
The survey should take approximately 5-7 minutes.
We thank you for your time and appreciate your helpful feedback.
For any enquiries regarding the Georges River Parklands and Chipping Norton Lakes spatial framework, please contact Council's Recreation and Open Space Planner Aditi Karande on 02 8711 7870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.